Sweet, Sweet Success!

SUCCESS

Ah success. There are so many different meanings. To every person success means a different thing. To me, it means reaching a goal. Like me and a dog. When I finally get one, I will have succeeded. To me success means perseverance or determination. That you’ve made it till the end. To another person, success could mean something totally different. Like it could mean filthy, rolling in money, rich. Or that you are famous. That you have a good life or career.  Like the dictionary’s definition is: “The accomplishment of an aim or purpose.” So a little like what I find success is.

A successful person is usually a determined one. A successful person might also be a powerful one. Like a prime minister or a governor. But they could also own a very popular business or be a popular celebrity. Some of the successful work hard for what they want. Others are born with success. But what makes the successful winners? Is it that everything is going their way? Is it that their careers are top? It could be all of those. Because, as I said before, success is different for every person. Because we are all different people.

Success could even be bad. Someone might be successful in taking over the world. And let me say that that would be a very bad success! Let’s hope that that is not anyone’s idea of success.

And finally I want to talk about a quote on success that I found: “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” So again, I believe I can get a dog, and one day I’ll succeed in making that come true.

The image comes from https://www.pexels.com/photo/sunset-man-person-silhouette-6945/

2 thoughts on “Sweet, Sweet Success!

1. abigail6pm

Hi I’m from Oregon I really liked your post and your blog you did a really good job. I really liked how you talked about what your version of success was and what other people might think success means or what it means to be successful. If you want to here’s the link to my blog you should come visit it sometime. http://abigail6pm.edublogs.org

Reply